Only Played for 30 minutes

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by wombwell-red, Aug 25, 2018.

1. wombwell-red

wombwell-red Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Managed to get 2 goals back and we were very unlucky not to win it.

That being said for the first 60 minutes we were dire, theres no point picking out individual players because from goalkeeper to striker they were all below par. I mean we weren’t helped at all by the ref who was completely one sided but we only had ourselves to blame to be 2-0 down.

I reckon the subs changed the game again. Victor and Jacob Brown especially came on and added energy and width back into the team. Browns delivery into the box was top notch and we really should’ve scored from them crosses.

Great cross from Cavare and a great header from Moore to make it 2-1 and an even better hit from Cavare cutting in from the left to make it 2-2. From there it was nearly all us attacking their half although like throughout the match we looked vulnerable to the counter attack. Several times they hit us quickly and effectively always cutting through our defence with good passes.

Unlucky not to win but after that performance after 60 minutes and being 2-0 down I’ll take the draw and move onto Gillingham.

You reds!

Sopwith Camel and Gordon Owen like this.