Passion ?

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Red-Taff., Jan 9, 2018.

1. sel

selby Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    After my dad died suddenly about a year ago I never thought I'd want to step foot in Oakwell again without him... It's not the same and I still sit and think about him while I'm at the match but I do feel closer to him amongst the passion of our supporters as I'm sat next to his seat that my 4 year old lad has now continued to use with his first season ticket.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is passion or levels of passion come and go with different teams and the players within them and who you spend your time with.

Under Hill I used to dread going because I knew it would be the same old thing game after game then Flicker gave us that half a season that was up their with the best I've seen at Barnsley followed by a disappointing second spell for Wilson lowering my passion again.

It's a journey watching a club like ours it has more downs than ups but that's what keeps us going the hope that another up is around the corner. We appreciate our success a lot more than an armchair big club supporter sat watching it on sky sports or down the pub telling everybody how they used to have a season ticket.

skellatyke and John Peachy like this.