Patrick’s Tribute photos from earlier..

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Tarntyke, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Tarntyke

Tarntyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    More were added as I took these.

Attached Files:

Stahlrost, JamDrop, redrum and 5 others like this.
  2. red

redrum Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Yes was very large when i walked past at full time flowers,shirts,candle. The minutes silence could hear a pin drop Fulham fans observed it brilliant too. 1 or 2 near me got abit emotional and can't blame them really bad week for all bfc. Patrick must have known he was well respected by all but I doubt very much he knew just how much he meant to us.

3. sel

selby Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I must admit I had a lump in my throat during the silence thinking about the years I spent at oakwell with my dad who's seat sat empty at the side of me after he passed away a year to the day before Patrick did.

It did make me think of all the people who since The Cryne family saved the club have made memories and shared moments that without them rescuing us wouldn't have happened and how much the club and town must of meant to Patrick.

It coincided with me turning 17/18 when Patrick took over the club so the last 13 years of memories I made with my dad and now younger brother are what I'd of liked to have thanked Patrick for if I'd of got the chance.

The club is far more than a football team it's a focal point for family and friends spending time together all over the country some good some bad of course but either way making memories to look back on with a smile on your face.

some lovely tributes today and nothing more than a proper Barnsley legend deserved....

gudge and Andy Mac like this.
  4. LiverpoolRed

LiverpoolRed Well-Known Member

Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom, 105653082800
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I was standing by the flowers when John Dennis walked past - felt weird - really can't explain why ....