Radio Barnsley 'Football Report' - Tonight at 7pm

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board ARCHIVE' started by Whitey, Aug 3, 2015.

1. DriffieldRed

DriffieldRed Well-Known Member

bricklayer
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    There a link to last nights show please?

2. Whi

Whitey Guest

Unfortunately not I'm afraid. Jake was back in the studio this evening trying to upload the recording, but couldn't get it sorted. I've not had an update for a while so I can only assume it won't be up tonight. However, it will be sorted sooner or later and, I think it's being re-run tomorrow night, but I'm unsure what time. I'll update folk on this thread as and when.

Cheers.

3. DriffieldRed

DriffieldRed Well-Known Member

bricklayer
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    oK, tar. Tried listening last night, but couldn't log in for some reason. I always find your shows entertaining. Keep up the good work!!

4. Whi

Whitey Guest

My advice would be to tune in next week earlier than 7pm. Because once the server has 50 listeners, that's the limit. It's ****, I know, but it is what it is. And hopefully this issue with uploading it to podcast is just a temporary issue.

The lads require guests too, so get in touch with them. Without your support, it'll die.

5. Loko the Tyke

Loko the Tyke Administrator Staff Member Admin

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    How much would it cost to increase the bandwidth?

6. Whi

Whitey Guest

That's a question for the lads running things, but from what I can gather, they have no funding and the Football Report is the only show on their station that - seemingly - requires a bigger bandwidth.

It's difficult really. And a shame if it doesn't retain interest/support, because the club have been very very good with it, as have the likes of Eaden, Bobby, Foz and Disco to give up their free time. Living away from tarn makes it frustrating for me because I'd have loved to have had more of an input, but it requires commitment from local lads. For example, the show would have been uploaded last night had I been in charge, but I was only guesting. I'm not stepping on toes etc. But I am supporting it, it's something I've craved for years, a proper tarn devoted radio show.