Really do not see why Hemsworth Tyke gets so much abuse...

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by KamikazeCo-Pilot, Aug 19, 2017.

1. madmark62

madmark62 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    he has deserved his ban and should never have come back last time ! The lad is lovely enough in real life, but an absolute ar se on here, You were the one that led the campaign to get him back here !! So I hold you responsible for his actions :p

shed131 and jedi one like this.
  2. Dja

Django Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Jesus, what a scumbag & nasty piece of work he is

3. YTB

YTBFC Guest

Haha. I've often been one of his targets. But aye, I felt he should be able to post again. And I don't think banning him again is fair, because the reasons given are not reasons that have seen others removed. He's no worse than a few others who post to get a reaction, or post the same stuff day in day out. I don't want any of them removed either, but I find it bizarre that he's the only one who ever receives bans like this. There have been others who have posted blatant abuse, racism etc, but returned after a weekly ban or whatever. Yet Phil mocks the talents of Marc Roberts and gets permanently removed. Weird.

And like I say, he's hammered me numerous times on here and, I barely agree with a word he types. But I would rather he were here than not. He amuses me and I enjoy watching folk get flustered by him. It's so simple to quell him. Just ignore him or agree with him. Very simple.

However, it's not my forum to police and I understand that the admin have a majority to appease.

I can't for the life of me understand why everyone on here can't get along. You all support the same club and have the same aims. Surely. Agree and disagree, great. But the abuse, mocking, name calling etc, it's pathetic really.

You set of cnuts. :p

Afies Dad, Metatarsal and Indie Red like this.
  4. Indie Red

Indie Red Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I get what you are saying but it's impossible to agree with someone that mocks our players for being... Well, good players.

IMO he should've been permanently banned for what he said about Bobby's wife cos that is just not on whatsoever! It's downright cruel.

madmark62 likes this.
  5. YTB

YTBFC Guest

Well, as I say mate it's not my forum to police. I tend not to get too involved these days so it's no skin off my forehead. I just think censure is a bit much considering the 'crime'.

It seems I'm in a minority so what do I know?

Indie Red likes this.
  6. Indie Red

Indie Red Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Fair play, btw must say you and your team are doing a cracking job with the media work at the club! I see the Twitter page has nearly 90k followers which is absolutely superb for a club of our size and I know the Facebook page already has over 100k followers which again is phenomenal... So kudos to all of you and keep up the good work!

7. Sup

SuperTyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    It takes him ages sat at home making fake Twitter and Facebook accounts and following the club with them both and then setting up a new one to do the same.

madmark62 likes this.
  8. YTB

YTBFC Guest

The fiver is in the post, mate.

But seriously, it was at 52k this time last year on twitter. We said this summer we'd like to get to 100k by the years end. We're on course.

All that kind of stuff probably means nowt to most folk, but in media terms it's huge. We've had no help either, no huge event to create such a lift. For example, look at Doncaster's. They gained thousands and thousands when him out of One Direction signed for em that time. We don't seem to have such a celebrity here in tarn to create such a spurt in numbers. Dickie Bird follows #twitterblades.

Most clubs at this level and above employ a dedicated social media officer. Aston Villa have recently added one. Very nice to see them now using most of our ideas. Not happy enough to take our best player. They've not even had the grace to call 'TUNNEL VISION' that we started last year LIVE on facebook a different name.

Cheers for the feedback. You Reds etc.

9. YTB

YTBFC Guest

Don't tell em Pike.

SuperTyke likes this.