Really proud of our lads tonight

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board ARCHIVE' started by JLWBigLil, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Spa

SpamPurse10 Member

I thought we were excellent yesterday, especially considering the injuries, suspensions and lack of experience in the side.

We made them look like a very average long ball team because our pressing game didn't give them any time on the ball. As soon as Tomlin got the ball he was instantly smothered.

It was only when we tired in the last 20 minutes that they got the time and space to start opening us up.

Ideally we would have brought fresh legs on earlier but unfortunately we just didn't have the strength in depth on the bench to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. 55&counting

55&counting Well-Known Member

Avid Vic & Bob fan.
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Lil!!
    Thanks for the kind comment old friend! You're right. They really wound mu up yesterday. As my mate said, I think all us fans invested a lot of emotion in that match yesterday. What wound me up is that there was only one team trying to play football while the other team just wanted to cheat and moan.
    I'm not aggressive at all so should we meet and you're wearing your pink leotard then all you'd get from me would be a big man hug. And I'd probably be wearing my tutu.
    UTR!!

3. JLWBigLil

JLWBigLil Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    :D:D
    'Like'
    I'll wear a carnation pinned to a shoulder strap, just so you'll know it's really me!:D