Season tickets

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Micky Finn, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Micky Finn

Micky Finn Well-Known Member

Light bender
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    So, thanks to orsenkaht's heads-up on that nag at Southwell last week, and some gung-ho, ****-or-bust punts on Johanna Konta, Spartak Moscow and again on Reading last night, I've accrued enough for season tickets for me and the lad! Yayyy, etc. His first, and my first since 1981-82. Book of vouchers in them days, stand where you like. Anyway, a bit puzzled this time why there are so few seats available - do we really have that many ST holders?? Seats in the Ponty that we've sat in regularly on walk-up sales/flexi-tickets all season are showing as unavailable on the plan for ST sales. If all those grey dots are ST holders we must be looking at some huge gates for next season...

2. Andy Mac

Andy Mac Well-Known Member

IT
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Am probably going to nick Toms ST for renewal purposes, and use it missen (he'll be off to Uni so it's pointless him paying).
    The situation you describe is the same on individual matchdays. If I leave it late, I can never get a seat in my preferred area of WSL, but invariably it's my own personal oasis come matchday with a choice of 20 / 30 seats around me.

3. Micky Finn

Micky Finn Well-Known Member

Light bender
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Just in case I miss the early bird, I've spunked the lot on Barcelona tonight @ 9/50. 3-nowt up at half-time. Should pay for a few growlers at Redfearns.