Sessi

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Nottinghamtyke, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Nottinghamtyke

Nottinghamtyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Whats everyones opinion? Reminds me of the Predator as he rushes towards his next victim. I think Hecky praised his enthusiasm which can't be denied and I think he could attract cult status. Concerns that his aggressive style and timing of chsllenges needs to be to be a little more controlled or we only have ten men might be the chant of the season.

2. MexboroughTyke

MexboroughTyke Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    He chases the ball around the field like a puppy. At times, Grimsby managed to pass the ball around him and make him look daft, so I'd imagine he'll be even more exposed in the Championship.

If the staff can coach him to calm his approach, he may be a decent player. He's eager to impress, and clearly isn't scared of a tackle, despite his injury. I want him to succeed, but the jury's out.

3. AthersleyRed

AthersleyRed Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Love the lad

4. JLWBigLil

JLWBigLil Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    After such a horrible injury, it was good to see he's not lost any of the enthusiasm we got a glimpse of last Summer. Once the season starts it'll be interesting to see whether this can be harnessed into a disciplined and positive manner.

Jimmy viz likes this.
  5. Archey

Archey Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    He's inexperienced. I imagine with the right coaching, he'll be able to harness his 'eagerness'. Only time will tell.

I reckon he'll be much less of a headless chicken than Emmanuel Frimpong for example, but whether he's up to the championship is anyone's guess at present.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

6. bra

bradgatetyke Active Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Remember at primary school when twenty players were all chasing the ball at the same time within 20 yards of each other on a full size pitch? I think there's a great rugby player in him.

OK I'm being cruel but he needs to play with his head, something you learn in secondary school.

MexboroughTyke likes this.