so, who is the poster named 'observer'??

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board ARCHIVE' started by Artisan-baker-red, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Dja

Django Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    That was complete nonsense.

I was told that Steele wasn't liked by Hill or Flitcroft for personal reasons rather than a football reason.

2. sus

susietyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Excellent post whitey - i've been working my way through the posts wondering what to put and this sums it up entirely.

From one Williams to another - all the best George. I'd have loved to have seen your career continue at Oakwell but wherever your future now lies I hope it's successful, for the season you've given us you deserve it.

3. Wat

Watcher_Of_The_Skies Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I seem to at least 2 clearances off the line by George which were massively important in giving us wins.

4. JamDrop

JamDrop Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I still love this interview he gave:

I need to just work hard in training and wherever the gaffer feels I can contribute, in whatever position, I’ll be happy to play. I just want to be on the pitch.

“You can put me in goal or put me up front, as long as I’m on the pitch, I’m happy, to be honest. It’s down to the gaffer and where he feels I can contribute. So wherever I do play, I’ll just give 100% and do my best.”

Read more at http://www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/news/ar...eds-williams-2187183.aspx#83EGC343euE0VOdp.99