Some disappointing comments regarding Bree on here

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by redarmychris, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Sta

Stahlrost Well-Known Member

None
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Not really, but my previous name would take some explaining!

She actually tries to call me by my real name Ian, but for privacy reasons I'm not putting that on here. Her pronunciation is suspect but she'll get there. The next time I see her I'm going to teach her to overlap.

2. Sup

SuperTyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I laughed a lot at that. Are there any premiership nurseries you could enroll her at? That will surely make her more valuable to an employer when she grows up

3. Sta

Stahlrost Well-Known Member

None
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    She's signed a pre-contract agreement with Manchelseaham Unicity on €37,000 per week. Just in case she turns out to be any good. Her mum is over the moon about it and has insisted that she will be loaned out to Barnsley for a decade once she gets to 6.

4. Red

Redz Director Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Come on Fella Roberts no where near as good or important as Bree looking at the lack of fullbacks in the squad plus Bree will go on and have a massively more profitable and successful career and play a lot higher than Robbo and based on natural talent and potential to improve massively especially with Bree still growing psycally ,

Also this myth about he can't defend properly is ridiculous really as you could point the finger lass season but not this improved massively on that side of his game this season you will definitely find that Robbo has cost us far more goals this season than Bree it's all about opinions and all that and I respect any fellow Red with sense to have there's I'm just giving mine and the facts here ,

Also can't understand our fans not having a chant for Bree yet based on he has come fully through our academy ranks and made the step up just seems because he's not been born in Barnsley so doesn't get the fan recognition he deserves and needs for example an average player like Marc Roberts gets a ridiculous amount of personal chanting on his behalf still baffles me now that one ,

By the way I really like Robbo so don't hold that against me with this post just baffled how this is happening with a talent like James Bree here at our club he's a class act and a great humble lad and will only improve quicker with our extra excellent support hopefully in the near future lets get behind this lad now because I fully agree with RA Chris's original post about Bree and how good he his now at only just 19 and how great he could become in the future.

5. Til

Tilertoes Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I think he's a cracking player with a great attitude

6. Xer

Xerxes Well-Known Member

Ex-oil Company Project Director
    West Riding of Yorkshire or St Selve, France
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Nicky Eaden received similar comments.

7. wak

wakeyred Well-Known Member

the clues in my imaginative online moniker
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Think he's the new Nicky Eaden, our fans love slagging off local lads done well.

8. Til

Tilertoes Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I don't, I think it's disgraceful