Something's gotta change

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by wakeyred, Jan 17, 2017.

1. wak

wakeyred Well-Known Member

the clues in my imaginative online moniker
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Stranglers song on the radio on the way home, prophetic? Williams had to start ahead of Kent, no complaints about Connor or scowey or Hammill tonight. That lad at centre half did ok, but against better strikers? Not so sure. What worries me the most is where are the goals going to come from? Bradshaw and Armstrong had stinkers, let's hope that Watkins had his shooting boots on come Saturday.
    Seems like just when PH should be on that training ground the most he's been left to sort out the mess left by Browns departure. I fear we'll get a hiding in Saturday then the Rotherham game becomes a real test of our state of mind and direction for the rest of the season.

2. Gre

GreenyTyke Well-Known Member

Layabout
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I think people need to stop overthinking things and just let the club deal with it after all, people like Hecky and Maurice know a lot more than us, it's alright if we were in a relegation scrap but we've lost 2 of our last 8 league games and been knocked out of a cup that only half the fans cared about. Life goes on

3. tobyornottoby

tobyornottoby Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    No complaints about Scowen?

Watch their winner - he had 2 easy chances to clear the ball and failed miserably both times.

I have a complaint about that.

CH meanwhile was not gonna go into any 50/50 ball tonight - not that I blame him but is he gonna do that for the rest of his time with us?

Hammill's final product was miserable. And he loiters in the wing back position when he ought to be further forward when we have the ball.

Bradshaw looked ineffective. Armstrong was worse.

I might as well join HT or YN in repeating myself - we need a proper target man. It was as though Blackpool didn't care if we got it out wide cos they knew there'd be nobody to threaten on crosses. And how often do Hammill and Kent cut inside and really bother the net?

4. Tarntyke

Tarntyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Hammil was a constant threat particular second half onwards when he switched to the left. He should've scored but he put quite a few good balls in the box.
    Felt for Armstrong tonight, the number of times he made the run off the shoulder of the defender and never received the ball was unbelievable.