Soo this Experienced Player we need in January

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Harry Hough, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Course they have a go at each other ffs stating the obvious there .
    We were the better team I’m not disputing that but ffs it’s wasnt hard they were fekin rubbish .
    If we had played as a team with anything like the understanding or precision were cabals of we would have buried em.
    Passes went astray all over pitch in fact they’re possession wouldn’t have been half what it was if we hadn’t given them the ball regularly .
    The crowd had to cheer itself up half the time . We play at times like strangers I don’t post negativity but I post as I see it and today we were strangers imo .

2. Farnham_Red

Farnham_Red Administrator Staff Member Admin

Style:
    Barnsley
    Which is why I said you could have made the quip after last weeks non performance - but after the best home display for around 2 months it looks a bit of a silly comment to me thats all

3. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    It was the best performance for a while but it was full of woeful passing and wrong decisions which has dogged us for a couple of months at both ends of pitch.
    A good performance with better judgement and accuracy would have won us that game and others before imo.
    As I have said In numerous posts someone to guide them in midfield is needed .
    I’m not going over everything I’ve said in all the other posts there there if your bothered but our misunderstanding of each other’s movements/intentions needs addressing
    Whether we’ve won or not

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018