Spice head killed in Barnsley.

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Goldthorpe-Red, Jun 17, 2018.

1. AthersleyRed

AthersleyRed Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Life sentence. Hope he thinks about it every night.

Marlon likes this.
  2. occ

occook Banned Idiot

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    And if you see the reports of Ricky Ramsdens Facebook page he is a fan boy of the EDL and Britain’s First.

The bloke is a waste of oxygen. Doubt he thinks about anything

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
  3. hav

havana red1 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Had a look for him on social media when his name was put out there at the start of the trial. Didn't want to say anything until the outcome but yes, a big supporter of the EDL and Britain First etc.

4. AthersleyRed

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Pains me to say, but I used to know him when he was a kid as he and I are practically the same age. Needless to say, he was never exactly what youd call a prodigy.
    In fact he was a little sh*t, but I never thought he'd resort to anything like what he did to that poor man. Hate is a terrible thing and it poisons people, Ricky Ramsden will get what's coming to him inside.

5. Tyk

Tyke1 Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    What hes done is terrible i agree and he now has to serve his sentence. He did the crime now do the time. I never ever in a million years thought he would do something like this as he usually is a nice lad to be round.

6. Mic

Michael Noz Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    somewhat related to this....

An old schoolmate's son has been an addict for more than decade. The son has stolen from family and has generally been trouble and a taker. My mate told me not to get involved because it is hopeless as his son is not determined to give it up. In fact his son had an air about him which said that he knew more than everybody else around.

From time to time the dealers, who ran around town in a white courier van, would give him a beating because he owed them money. That is their MO. They loan money to addicts who hand it back to them to get drugs. The dealers then harrass and beat up the addict 'til they get back the 'loan'. The addicts are generally in deep sh-- with the dealers.

These dealers are the ones that need attention.

BBBFC likes this.
  7. portsmouth tyke

portsmouth tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    And he as not only murdered someone but he as also deprived his kids of a dad, spice heads/ druggies are a blight on society and resources and I detest them but he certainly didn't deserve his life snuffing out

8. Chr

ChrisBFC Active Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

Same. Played football with him many of times on Kendray fields when we was younger. Was shocked when i saw it was him when he got arrested. Nevertheless. The sentence is deserved

9. AthersleyRed

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    It's the dealers and suppliers that they ought to be raiding and be given life sentences to too. He said he was 'sick of spice heads'; no, it's not nice seeing the 'zombies' in town, but its the suppliers that are the root. But why now? In the last 4 or so years I've personally noticed a rise in coke and spice use. Theres obviously new scum in this region supplying gullible prats with it. And with the brutal Police cuts, its given them a licence to do business and cause potato headed thugs like this to single out their targets.

John Peachy likes this.
  10. occ

occook Banned Idiot

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    And I’m sure Harold Shipman has a nice bedside manner.

I’m not sure an open supporter of the EDL and Britain First can be described as a “nice lad” to be around. Only shame is that he’ll be out in 15 years. Should be 50 years minimum for murder.

wombwell-red likes this.
  11. John Peachy

John Peachy Well-Known Member

The littlest hobo
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Thing is when it was legal I'm told it was a lot weaker drug, like cannabis, but when outlawed strength has been increased more than 10 times over.

12. MonkeyRed

MonkeyRed Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Yet another tragic situation that the conditions of austerity have encouraged to happen.

What the murderer has done is dispicable and he'll get his deserved punishment. But would he have felt the need to take this vigilante action upon himself if the adequate services of policing and drug and addiction support were there to curb the spice issue and at least not allow it to be so conspicuous on the streets?

It's no coincidence epidemics like this arise when the standard of living and state responsibility have plummeted. I find it baffling some on here think people get involved in taking spice as some kind of positive choice because it looks like fun. Yes there is always a degree of agency and responsibility. But if you are resorting to that and the visibly destructive consequences it leads to, surely the reality of your day to day existence that you're trying to block with it must be something pretty awful?

13. bra

bradgatetyke Active Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
  14. MonkeyRed

MonkeyRed Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    One of the issues which prevents that and which surfaces it's head on this thread is the naive idea of 'DRUGS' being an overarching, catch-all category under which every illegal natcotic can be understood.

Each drug is very different to each other in effect, addictiveness, availability and destructiveness. You can't reasonably compare spice and it's users to cocaine just as you can't speak about alcohol in the same terms as tobacco or tobacco with caffeine.

It's a narrative that rose to prominence in the Thatcher years, brought about as a way to appear tough on drug users and crime, perhaps with some genuine care in disauging people from tampering with harmful substances. But before this, there actually had been grown up debate which treated each drug on it's merits as an individualised case, particularly in the 60s when multifarious new drugs were emerging on the streets.

John Peachy likes this.
  15. W1z

W1zz Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    So what?

I have friends on my Facebook that are/we’re old school friends or workmates. There are many subjects I don’t have anything in common with some on. But they’re still friends on Facebook. Some are even Leeds Utd supporters. That’s what the mute button was invented for ;)

Austiniho and redrum like this.
  16. Dja

Django Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Same, got loads of numpties & a few racists on there but like to keep them as friends for gossip & to see what folk are up to

17. Dja

Django Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    This bloke really is an evil *******.

To go & kick / stamp a complete stranger in the head makes no sense at all. There’s no way I can even begin to understand why anyone would do that.

Hope he rots in there & never gets out

18. Mrs

MrsHallsToffeerolls Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Surely sending him darn to a place where there are plenty of spiceheeds will be reight up his strasse. .

19. hav

havana red1 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I nursed in detox through the period back when heroin was the drug of choice: we didn't exist under austere measures then. The explanation is multi-faceted and not a party political one.

20. red

redrum Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)

Agreed and a defenceless one at that because every time I've seen one of them spiceheads there's more life in my Xmas tree there like the living dead.

Django likes this.