Talent and experience

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Hemsworth Tyke, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Hem

Hemsworth Tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    They aren't the same one is great and can give the the ability to perform to the greatest if levels.

Experience often makes you think about what you are doing because the affects of disappointment or injury often lingures in the back of a humans head. The greatest ability of all for a footballer is the ability just dmto do what he wants and not think about anything else or anyoneelses opinions or feelings.

Often when you think back to players great moments a lot if them happen early in the players history.

I see time and time again people say want experience and list these players when they often just want a player of ability.

List two players we've had twice. The difference between the two's clear to see. Hammill at 22 was a very dynamic player of instinct. Now he often thinks about the situation and will hold the ball as pass after pass disappears.

Another would be. Nyatanga. That player that left the pitch against say Southend 10 years ago was a lot better, a lot clearer than the player we got back years later.

I see this from other sports. Take the 4 red bull drivers of last season. If dreams could come true for Ferrari or AMG Mercedes they would get there grubby hands on max V of them all. The young unpredictable Dutch wizard. The sad thing for him will be when he finally gets to that level he will likely be a shell of me that and we will not see the amazing moments he now brings.

If this isn't clear, I apologies but writing on my phone's and like many of you know my minds a scramble when writing at any sort of length on here.