Terrible Bree article on the website

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Fraser32, Jan 25, 2017.

1. pon

pontyender Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I think he's put quite a bit of effort into it tbh. It's the best presented farewell note I've seen.

2. dreamboy3000

dreamboy3000 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Neither can I. Very generic message. Seen better farewell posts from loan signings. If it was a farewell message from me i'd have been thanking people like Hecky and Patrick personally by name, wishing Patrick all the best with his health, bringing up a few of my favourite moments at the club, giving a short line about why i've gone. Wouldn't have been thanking the fans last either.

3. Sam

SambaTyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Seems to be a symptom of the modern game. Young lads given huge wages and told how special they are, their natural instincts get overtaken by the whole hysteric football world. It might even be a scripted message by his agent, I'm sure footballers have people to write such things, which in itself is pathetic. Maybe he's just a man of few words, who knows? We move on, just as James Bree has.

4. Sup

SuperTyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    That looks more like it was produced by the club itself to be honest, it's very similar in style to a lot of the images used by the media department these days

5. Sup

SuperTyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Exactly, it is nothing at all to do with keeping it a secret from agents and clubs and everything about keeping supporters in the dark and frankly it stinks and shows how out of touch owners and board members are with the supporters they supposedly represent