Thanks to everyone at the club

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Chef Tyke, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Redstone

Redstone Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    While I'm sure that may have got annoying the box office through Twitter did solve a couple of issues for me. So it's wrong to imply that is all that it was used for. Can't say I know much about any of the reasons it was done so can't really comment on that.

2. CrossTyke

CrossTyke Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Brand recognition, do you think fans care about brand recognition hahaha

Changing the name of the social media account and closing down the most helpful account on social media has really improved things .

.... and then the usual sarky comment at the end

3. YTB

YTBFC Guest

I think a lot of fans will care, yes. If the club is to improve, certainly in terms of marketing itself, the rebranding of social media was a logical step to take.

All details surrounding tickets etc can be found on the website and if there are issues, supporters can easily email the box office.

Apologies for being sarky.

4. YTB

YTBFC Guest

The box office staff can still solve issues, via email mate.

5. Redstone

Redstone Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Which is fair enough not had to attempt it yet. But straight away i don't know the email address or where to find it i also don't know how fast they respond. Now I'm sure I can find it and they may be just as proactive as they were on Twitter I have no reason to believe otherwise. But you can see how from the fans point of view it's not obvious how it is a improvement.

Just for the record I also have no reason to doubt you are all doing a great job down at Oakwell and working really hard. And reading that you are taking personal abuse for things is bang out of order. I do like reading the little insights you give into life behind the scenes and appreciate sometimes you must feel like not commenting on anything. So I will say thank you for the hard work and trying to clear things up when you can. I know I wouldn't want to bring work home with me to the extent you must do.

6. YTB

YTBFC Guest

boxoffice@barnsleyfc.co.uk

All of our departmental email addresses can be found on the website.

Thanks for your kind words.