The leader must go - Corbyn that is

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Mark Stephenson, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    She never got the chance Fiona Bruce shouted her down ,
    Whether people think she’s a bad politician is up to them she hasn’t been proven in govt but people would rather pick on her than the present incumbents who have fried evey post they have been in Chris Grayling ffs us the biggest car crash any govt dept has had to deal with . Gove was supposed to be the best thing the dept of Education had ever had . Ask the teachers about him he fended up big time and they’re still covering up . But hey let’s pick on someone who isn’t in govt and hasn’t been proven after all the media aren’t picking on the halfwits fekin up the govt .

JamDrop and Steve Wood like this.
  2. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Check back because you so did

3. Austiniho

Austiniho Well-Known Member

She had the chance to say what she did, which was to say that they were behind in the last election and made up 20 points! Did you actually watch it?

I’m not picking on her for any other reason than she is not a credible future politician. Just because there are a load of halfwits in now, doesn’t mean we need more in!

4. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    But she was right. you seem to keep forgetting the point is she was right . Whether she didn’t correct Bruce or not she was factually right. . Unlike Boris who was totally wrong but if you can’t see the difference in treatment then forget it because there is a massive difference it treatment . The fact everybody is calling Diane Abbot on something she was proved right about and leaving Boris says it all. She’s right it’s prejudice whether you see it or not .

JamDrop likes this.
  5. Austiniho

So she’s slightly less inept than Boris? Are you listening to yourself? She’s meant to be a politician who knows her stuff, clearly under pressure she doesn’t. Why would labour want that kind of person in the cabinet? Why would it change the mind of the middle ground? One stupid for another...?

I think you’ll find many people calling Boris, but you’re too blinkered looking for another angle. It’s not prejudiced, as it’s not unreasonable to think that ms Abbot will be not able to handle BBCQT.

6. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Slightly more inept than Boris ?
    I’ll leave it there you’ve obviously got a prejudice against DA which is blinkered there’s obviously a massive difference in Boris’s lies and someone who’s factually correct . It’s like all the accusations there’s no foundation to them Mays administration is laid bare for all to see if people want to ignore it and follow up on someone who is factually correct but they don’t like is up to them .

7. DEETEE

DEETEE Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    At no juncture did I suggest she was getting a large fee.

8. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    There you go pal . Is your name Boris by any chance ?

9. Austiniho

I appear to be prejudiced towards DA because I think her appearance on BBCQT was that of a poor politician!? You appear to be prejudiced to anyone who does not think that labour could win an election with the likes of Corbyn and Allott. Blinkered is not even the word for you!

Your only comeback is that the others are more stupid!!? I would prefer to have a government who were intelligent enough to act like politicians. That is why I could not vote for a labour Government with JC at the helm, with DA in a position of authority. And I do believe I’m not the only one.

So back to my original comment, it’s not about race, religion, sex or anything. This sh!tshow of a Govt are still level! (Depending which poll, and whether you believe that crap). If labour had a leader or shadow Govt worth anything, they’d be miles in front. And May would be a distant memory. Unfortunately, they’re not and in my opinion, that has a lot to do with JC and DA and you lot hoping that their stupidity is slightly less stupid than fecking Boris!

PLOBBY and crossred like this.
  10. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    I’m not prejudiced against anyone pal your whole post is not something I’ve intimated at all . Only as can I as to whether labour will get in and it shows how much you’ve taken in on anything I’ve said when you come up with a load of crap . Your post was slating DA for being wrong about the polls I’ve shown she wasn’t . Choose how much insulting or tirades you make doesn’t matter to me shows you when someone is losing an argument . I don’t care whether you think labour can win or not tbh.

11. Austiniho

I think you need to read what I said. Blinkered...

I said that she was inept because she did not quote her sources in the spotlight of national tv, instead she mumbled about gaining points last time so could do it again. I have never insulted you. I am sorry if you feel that somebody questioning your opinions and putting forward an alternative reasoned view is insulting you.

Maybe you should get someone to put in a complaint for your unfair treatment.

12. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Alternative reasoned ? Yeah right .
    I was referring your remarks about DA don’t give two tosses what you think of me

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  13. Austiniho

Yes reasoned, I honestly do not believe it is good that a Labour Party is only level with this current Govt. The main issue being the likes of JC and DA not being a credible enough alternative. However you are happy about the current standings, your argument is just that they’re not as rubbish as the tories.... but they are still rubbish. Not a great way to win over that middle ground.

You seem to think that I actually know you! Lol. It’s a discussion forum, get over yourself!

14. wak

wakeyred Well-Known Member

the clues in my imaginative online moniker
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    W
    We seem to have moved into an era where you have to agree with everything on one side or the other, and if you don't then you can support that side. Well, on balance, I think Labour have the best policies, or at least the least worse. Universal Credit is a disaster, underfunding of the NHS, Police and Schools has gone on for 10 years+ without justification, windrush scandal proves the inherent Tory racism. Nuff said.

TitusMagee likes this.
  15. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Youve just not read anything I’ve put .
    My argument is not that they are just better than the last lot ave a read .
    My arguments might have answered your post as such because that’s the road your replys took me down .
    After all I and others posted and you still only posted your dislike of JC and DA so I stated you were wrong about her facts I’m not trying to win any middle ground you insert things to answer yourself .
    What’s that even mean you don’t know me it’s s discussion forum get over it ?
    I’ve discussed with loads of people on this forum I don’t care whether you know me or not I stand by whatever I post . Is it some kind of threat ? Or warning or summat ? I think you need to get over something tbh.
    I don’t give a monkeys if you vote raving loony party because you hate DS I’m just not bothered but when your mocking her about how she answered (correctly) in front of a baying mob with a inept chair then I’ll say so

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  16. Austiniho

Wow. So you’re not wanting the Labour Party to start leading without a doubt in the polls? The middle ground that I’m talking about is the swing of voters who could vote labour if a credible option is put in place. I’m not talking about just you.

Threat or warning!? Ffs are you stoned?

She didn’t answer correctly, if she did, she would have simply said. “That depends upon which poll you look at”. Then she could have quoted the polls in favour and would have won the debate. Unfortunately it was clear that someone had told her that labour were level, but when crunch came to crunch she had no idea which ones or why. Her mumblings just showed her to be unprepared and inept... again.

Ps, I don’t hate anyone, but I would like to see a Labour Party looking like they could actual run a country.

17. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    I would imagine she would have been nervous with a baying audience that was warmed up against her and an hostile chair tgst shouted her down ten times more than any other guest .
    I would imagine nerves played s big part in her actions . She is human . And my argument centred on that and the fact people, the media etc rounded on her even though she was factually correct but let Boris off with blatant lie as he shut out the press . I was highlighting the difference in treatment to a blatant lie and someone telling the truth but under pressure lost her way a little.!
    Your posts were very damning of her personality and that’s why I highlighted your posts you say you don’t hate anyone fair enough but I’d urge you to read back some of your comments and see why some may have taken the view that you do .
    In between our posts one poster blatantly put she was on a small fortune for appearing he accused no one else just her . When I confronted him he denied he’d put it even though evidence was there .
    I am not policing people’s perception of JC or DA but if I see some things posted I have s right to challenge it especially as I’m a party member and they are misleading other posters .
    I’ll leave it there now as ive spent more time on this thread than us good for me and take comfort in you wanting a labour victory .

18. Austiniho

I can see your point, but I just don’t think she’s good enough. She shouldn’t go on if she can’t handle the pressure, and that makes me wonder whether she could handle the pressure of being in Govt.

The person putting on that she made money from the beeb perplexed me too...

I respect your right to challenge. I will continue to challenge and put forward my views and hope you do too. We’ll agree to disagree on this one.

Marlon likes this.
  19. Yorkie Red

Yorkie Red Active Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    What a ridiculous comment. Why the need to dicuss one point in isolation? Is it because you don't actually know anything else of any use to this debate? Grow up for goodness sake.

20. Yorkie Red

Yorkie Red Active Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Another one who believes everything the mainstream media publish.

pompey_red likes this.