This time wasting

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by redarmychris, Jan 27, 2018.

1. MappRed

MappRed Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    They’d have to be sat in the West Lower to have a chance of winning at least some of them.

Mateo Corbo and Redsfan17 like this.
  2. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Maybe so but the point was why does he keep doing it and I’m just giving him a few reasons why Hecky let’s him

3. Red

Redsfan17 Active Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The kick that led to goal was meant for moore on the left but ended up going slightly right central and the CB (who seemed a bit dodgy all game to me) tried heading back to keeper and f***ed up. It was pretty lucky it worked in our favour.

Meanwhile, the rest of game i only remember the perfect pass in first half where Davies played it to yiadom who was on left just in front of dugout. After that it was just boot anywhere and hope for best. A lot of those boots this year ended up being great balls for anyone in line with halfway sat in row K or thereabouts

4. seethi

seethi Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    Think He did alreyt but ffs this is a paid job

5. Dja

Django Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The players didn’t want the ball, they were happy for Fulham to have it in areas where we could keep our defensive shape.

Outfield players were encouraging him to take his time & they were telling the fans to hold on to the ball

6. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    He put Moore clean through with one clearance ,
    Not saying it was part of the plan but there’s two teams to win the ball and the fact the opposition seems to always win them isn’t always reflected on Davies imo

7. Red

Redsfan17 Active Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Half of what opposition has won have been throwings. Thats the problem. And they tend to be from goalkicks when it goes out for throw-ins so there isnt any pressure on him.

Any keeper could boot it everytime and once in a while it might clear defenders heads and put someone with pace through on goal but the point is that when davies gets time to pick his pass or atleast the general area, he tends to kick it out of play if he tries playing it out wide.

8. Marlon

Marlon Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    If I were head coach and my goalkeeper kept kicking out of play when trying to go wide I’d tell him to stop .
    His kicking is woeful to say the least so surely the plan would be to stop him kicking it and playing it out .
    The fact is non of the outfield have the confidence to do that and the forward line can’t win the ball often enough so to use him as a scapegoat is wrong.
    The whole team are lacking confidence we know that but so was the promo team before them have faith.