Two Alan Nixon Column Pieces

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by dreamboy3000, Apr 22, 2018.

1. dreamboy3000

dreamboy3000 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Oli Mcburnie: He's a year left at Swansea and they will offer him a big rise to keep him away from Leeds, Reading and Derby.

Ryan Kent: Because LJ hasn't been playing him (didn't take him long to realise he's overated and not that good) they face a 300k fine from Liverpool due to his loan clauses.

TrueRed92 likes this.
  2. RC_

RC_tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I thought McBurnie’s contract was up at Swansea at the end of this season but I guess not. He’s too good for Leeds and Reading, dunno how many strikers Derby need to keep buying but he could be the one to finally get them up.

Ryan Kent is in real danger of falling away like many top premier league club youngsters have done. If he can add some sort of end product to all his stepovers and skills, he might have a decent career but I’m not sure that he can.

3. Big

Big Tasty Active Member

Mcburnie has done a wonderful job for us but he is Championship level. Definitely not Premier League.

4. RC_

RC_tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I think he could be lower premier league quality very soon. He has 8 in 13 (so that equates to nearly 30 for the season) for a team that’s ***** and he’s playing left wing.

If he has a full season in the championship next year and scores 25+ I imagine he’d be in the premier league the season after.

5. Dragon Tyke

Dragon Tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    if he was played in the right position and had better service he would be outstanding. Barnsley simply do not have the quality to allow him to play at his best.

ArchieRed likes this.