What's everybody opinion of Moore's contribution in recent games?

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by GeorgeRobledo, Mar 6, 2018.

1. fit

fitzytyke2 Well-Known Member

Played most of his career at Walsall as a lone striker as far as I'm aware, but again you are over thinking what I was trying to say, which is as things are, as in 4-3-3 formation I don't expect him to replace Moore or Mcburnie in the starting line up. Thiam possibly, but if Thiam starts knocking a few in, then no.

For me the idea that his problem is playing up front on his own is his only shortcoming is far too simplistic for me. If he plays in a 3 or a 2, he still has to control the ball, not go to ground as easy, and take shots on. It' will never be as simple as others doing the graft so he can casually finish moves off from close range. It doesn't work like that.

The massive cheer when Moore first came on and won a header, and Mcburnie taking on the Wednesday defence and blasting home probably sounded the death knell for Bradshaws season.

I could be wrong of course. He could force himself into the team and fire us up to midtable with an avalanche of goals, but that's a Dragon Hall Steps scenario.

Mateo Corbo likes this.
  2. Red

Red CB Well-Known Member

retired
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I am not over thinking anything, it is quite simple , I think he can still play apart & you think he cannot , end of , we disagree , I don"t think I have over thought that , good day

3. fit

Wrong. I've elaborated on my question, which is which of the current 3 would he replace. It was a simple enough question based on the formation we are playing and the way the front 3 are employed. What part of that question is hard to understand or critical of Bradshaw?

I'm not a fan of his, I'm happy to admit that just as others don't favour other certain individuals, but that's not the reason I asked the question.

4. Red

Red CB Well-Known Member

retired
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Its just pointless debating with you , I said in an earlier post that if any one of the front three took a knock in a game Bradshaw could come on and do a job , I also said that I thought he could play in a two with either of the strikers , I do not think I can make it clearer than that & I have not accused you of being critical of Bradshaw but on that note I will agree to disagree with you , good day

5. fit

Fed up of having to explain myself to you.

BTW. Which of the 3 current forwards would you replace with Bradshaw as a like for like swap as things are? That was my open question.

You never replied, instead you just went off on a tangent as Bradshaws protector in chief.

6. phi

philtyke72 Active Member

Strikers take time to fit in.Next game maybe the time he goes on a goal scoring streak.hope so

JLWBigLil likes this.
  7. Men

Menai Tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    True. Like McBurnie