Wow! £38 pay on the day Cat A*.....

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board ARCHIVE' started by Micky Finn, Jul 20, 2016.

1. BFC Dave

BFC Dave Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    XenForo - Xenith Reds
    or are part of a membership scheme.

2. tobyornottoby

tobyornottoby Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    100 quid for 5 games is fine providing you're prepared to accept that you may not get to see the game you choose if it's already full up.

Which is unlikely anyway.

It's not easy coming up with schemes that don't tread on the toes of season ticket holders or discourage them from purchasing.

With regard to this 'second class citizen' stuff, well there will always be people like I used to be.

It's about supply and demand - up to the club to determine their maximised return. This is a club you want to be run professionally, I imagine.

3. Jimmy viz

Jimmy viz Well-Known Member

Ballet Dancer
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    We place ourselves as a community club I'd like us to be run as one. During the most successful period in our history we did not feel it necessary to stray from this ethos.

I don't personally equate alienating your customers as running your business professionally but I appreciate we may not share common views on this.

I'm sure if you set a flexi-ticket/membership scheme with rules then people would be happy to stick to those rules. As you say the day when we will be locking people out of Oakwell feels a way off.