‘We’re by far the greatest team the world has even seem’

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by judith charmers, Aug 28, 2019.

1. jud

judith charmers Well-Known Member

Travel advisor
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    A song sung with passion by every set of supporters over the course of a season when your teams banged a goal in or when your cruising at the top of the league........

Tonight I watched Granada news which was pretty much all about Bury, a tried to think how I would be feeling if I was in there shoes, people say that football isn’t everything and to some extent it’s not but for fans of any club watching your team is a release from day to day life, I’m sure most reading this have experienced a sad difficult time in there life but have gone to watch the reds regardless and for 90 minutes have felt a feeling of happiness, a warmth of being around your Footballing pals or a sense of euphoria...........football has it all and for the Bury F.C community that last night ended!!

A think my aim behind this is that too many people want quick success and don’t ever think that ‘they’ll be that fan’ hoping a knight in shining armor will bail then out........we had ours in 2003 and will be forever grateful for what he did, if these guys at the helm now can keep B.F.C as a way of life for me, you and others then I’ll die a happy Barnsley fan one day

2. Don

Donks Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    SEEN