Any lasses school years 10 or 11

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by andytyke, Mar 28, 2021.

1. andytyke

andytyke Administrator Staff Member Admin

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Fancy giving rugby league a try.

Get yourselves out of house and meet new friends, keep fit and have fun.

Any parents of girls this age please consider asking your daughter if they would give it a go. They don’t have to be big and butch lol, far from it, Girls rugby has changed over the years and is one of the fastest growing sports in the uk

Doesn’t matter if they have never held a rugby ball in their lives they are welcome to come and play and all girls get good game time in matches whatever their ability.

4 years ago I started coaching the girls at U14s. Non had ever played before and I was stood on touch line, in those first few matches thinking what the hell have I let myself in for. Come the end of the season they had won Div 2. That’s one of reason we say it doesn’t matter what ability everyone is good enough.

we got a great group of lasses here at Featherstone Lionesses U16s. But we’re a little low on number this year due to the split with girls moving to u18s, or getting Saturday jobs. Message me if we think your daughter may be interested. They can come and train for a few weeks to see if they enjoy it before you have to pay any subs.

2. andytyke

andytyke Administrator Staff Member Admin

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    U16S APRIL 2021.jpg

Kettlewell likes this.