Helik

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Chef Tyke, Sep 24, 2024 at 8:04 PM.

1. RC_

RC_tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Personally speaking, it’s how their time ended with us that determines my feelings towards them moving forward.

Players/coaches leaving after doing really well with us and wanting to better themselves (usually at a higher level), I don’t have an issue with and will wish them well and I want to see them do well as it’s sometimes a plus point for us as a club.

When they don’t leave on the best of terms, that’s a different story though. Duff and Winnall immediately spring to mind.

Wuz1964 likes this.
  2. Dja

Django Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    It’s absolutely bizarre. If you go Huddersfield’s tweet of the full time score last night there’s loads of Barnsley fans on there commenting. I wouldn’t mind if there was a bit of wit behind it & some comedy in there but it’s just abuse. I feel like posting ‘we aren’t all weirdos’ like these fans.

Abruzzo Red and George Kerr like this.
  3. wak

wakeyred Well-Known Member

the clues in my imaginative online moniker
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Depends on the player and the coach though doesn't it? I think that Cole packed up his bags and sacked it off, therefore I hope he doesn't do well. MLH, lied, then talked smack about us, I hope he fails.

4. dreamboy3000

dreamboy3000 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Only three teams in our league will be playing in the Championship next season. We want to be one of them. Huddersfield are one of our biggest rivals for one of those spots. The chances that we both take up two of the three slots is slim. It's in our interests for them to lose games. We aren't going to be taking delight in MLH doing well.