Just a quickie..

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by YTBFC, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Redstar

Redstar Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    This is a ******* disgrace

All of it.

Why can't your missus live under your desk with you?

Kettlewell and Fishplate like this.
  2. YTB

YTBFC Guest

I don't like us to work like that. I like to trust folk. But aye, lesson learned.

3. troff

troff Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The most blinkered man in the world in 'I say what I see' shocker. You see a lot of things Phil. All through a computer screen.

It doesn't matter how reasonable folk respond, you are still a complete fuckwit. All this time on your hands - you can't have a job, friends, a life. I've read somewhere from other posters that you live off benefits and mummy's handouts. I hope that isn't true, but given the amount of time you seem to have to do **** all of any productive value, I suspect it is.

All of this time which you fill checking out the social media output of the likes of Plymouth Argyle and Manchester City might be better spent looking for gainful employment and/or a girlfriend.

You're positioning yourself to be about as popular as the ******* offspring of Jimmy Savile and Margaret Thatcher. To my knowledge that person thankfully doesn't exist - but you do. Grace your existence with a life.

Reading Rotherham United's twitter feed and having a tommy tank isn't a life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. churtonred

churtonred Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Hemsworth let me tell you this. There's a big, exciting world out there. Places to see, things to achieve, girls to kiss. When you're getting old, and that day will come sooner than you think, don't sit there and wonder what you did with your life and where it all went. Because if the sum total is that you spent it watching Sky sports and youtube football videos its going to leave you feeling that it's all been a waste.

5. Mat

Mateo Corbo Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Don't think there's any need for this kind of stuff. Taking the mickey out of what someone says is fair enough. But to attack someone's personal life, which most of us have no idea about, is a bit out of order to be honest.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

6. Gordon Owen

Gordon Owen Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    His constant posts about our media team are out of order. He should shadow them for a few days before passing comment. He's ruining the board and keep a lot of the good posters away that were regulars on here.

SuperTyke likes this.
  7. Sta

Stahlrost Well-Known Member

None
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Couldn't agree more. Go on, I'll say it, get rid.

SuperTyke likes this.
  8. Sta

None
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    I'm one of them. I'm completely and utterly fed up with it.

SuperTyke likes this.
  9. shed131

shed131 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Questions peeps

Is Phil officially Brian the blade of this board....

You decide

There's always a call to ban him but when he's not here the place doesn't have that same buzz
    Let's face it we know at times he can be controversial but his posts provoke more replies than most threads. Even if it's personal abuse ( 2 wrongs don't make a right )
    Whilst I don't agree with most he posts, I do for one think he gets a re action which in turn is good for the board in general stops it becoming stale....and that's not a dig or a slight on anyone.
    You need a little controversy now and again to stir things up.
    I've said in many previous post that Phil ( Hemsworth ) can be his own worst enemy, at times ,I've even offered advice but at the end of the day he's entitled to his opinions like the rest of us...At times hes more vocal than the rest ...we know he's passionate about the club hence he feels the need to compare always wanting the club to compete and yes he can contradict himself ( typical Brian the blade stuff ). But he's harmless, tedious at times yes and some times out of order with what he says...but love him or hate him hes harmless really ....the ones who vent abuse are the ones who need to step back a little and see the bigger picture ......it's a message board after all ( a bloody good one in my opinion too ) what stops a lot posting isn't Phils fault its threads posts whereby if you say anything controversial against the grain some on here attack you with a vengeance full of bile..once again no need for it really.....so is Phil barnsleys answer to radio de dar Brian the blade

10. Jack Tatty

Jack Tatty Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I say what I see.

Are you Roy Walker?

11. Andy Mac

Andy Mac Well-Known Member

IT
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    I asked admin to consider a ban for his own wellbeing. In hindsight I'd suggest instead admin simply deleting any thread (or response) he gives that is obviously fishing.

Some of his better posts are among the best. But by his own admission he doesn't want to be popular, so his 'good' posts are few and far between.

I appreciate it's an overhead for admin staff, but I'd rather see him stay (monitored) than see him banned and the board become stale.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

12. Redstar

Redstar Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    So in short, he can continuously post ***** abart Hecky, blaming him for all sorts of stuff that aren't even in his real remit, to the point where he pisses folk off that do much they reply and they are in the wrong?

What exactly is the "bigger picture" with him?

13. Sta

None
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark

14. Shy Talk

Shy Talk Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I've put up with him for long enough. Its impossible to enjoy the board because he pokes his tedious oar into everything. I've never until now replied to anything he's said until finally he managed to suck me in like he does everybody else. Well I'm not playing his pathetic mind games any more. I'm out.

15. Sta

None
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley Dark
    Dunno what happened there, somehow my reply ended up being your quote!

16. wdu

wdu6132 Member

Were all Barnsley arent wi

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

17. JamDrop

JamDrop Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Just pop him on ignore. The ignore function is fantastic on this new board, much better than on the last. Ignored people's threads don't even appear on the home page anymore so you never have to know they even exist. At the bottom of the board or thread there's a tiny little thing that says 'show ignored content' in a light grey font that is hard to see unless you're looking for it. Try it for a bit and see how you get on.

18. MarioKempes

MarioKempes Well-Known Member

Project Manager
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Other posters have been banned for less, a lot less. Personally I'm sick of his constant snipes at the club and the likes of Robbo and Hecky. It doesn't matter how you try and reason with him he just continues regardless. It's not new either, we had the same issues with Bobby and Luke. It's now gone beyond wearing thin.

He hasn't got a f***ing clue about real life and real responsibilities and pressures yet he's got he nerve to start a vendetta against Hecky because he went on a family holiday.

He comes across as an immature, spoiled brat who lives in a bubble and personally I'm sick of him.

19. fit

fitzytyke2 Well-Known Member

You know what mate? This "I go to a lot of games" thing wore thin a long time ago.

I went to every single game last season, as did others, but we don't use it as an excuse to bash everything about the club.

If I had such a downer on my team, on and off the field, I wouldn't go.

How you keep on with the "better fan" routine when you're clearly a "worse fan" by virtue of your dislike of anything the club does, is just wrong.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

20. LDR

LDRed Well-Known Member

Groundhopper
    Style:
    Barnsley
    Anybody who stops posting because they don't like what someone else posts needs their heads shook.

Barmy.

occook likes this.