Much improved performance

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by arpete, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Skinner

Skinner Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Are ya in East Upper.. cos to man/woman that was everyone's choice of subs....still think Cole shows desire and drives the attack forward..Isaka looked as tho he had a knock . showed when he dint go forward on that break..

2. Duntpasstome

Duntpasstome Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    You have to allow any of our young players the possibility that they will play a few stray passes without criticism and thats all Gomes did wrong today was a few misplaced passes other than that it was a really good performance from him. If he didnt misplace any passes he wouldnt be playing for us because all championship players do.

3. ryc

rycalshaw Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Much better today but we do seem to lose impetus going forward we get into the final third then seem to just stop and play it sideways or backwards' we need the wing backs to bomb forward' i suppose the gaffer is being cautious not to lose the game but its wins we need right now' i thought gomes was mom but for a couple of tired passes late on he looked great always wanting to be involved and breaking up play' i did think they looked a lot fitter for the last 15 mins...