Reds Report

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Old Gimmer, Sep 23, 2024 at 11:00 PM.

1. Archey

Archey Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    Are there cliques on here? I think that's what people think when they have an opinion that a lot of people don't agree with. I personally know about 3 people from here outside this forum, and 2 of them barely post.

JLWBigLil likes this.
  2. fit

fitzytyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    I’m one of those that travels too, but I don’t begrudge anyone else an opinion. All the games are now televised, and someone might get a better view watching at home than me at the match, plus they have the advantage of replays and commentary.

I do feel there are some people that I tend to agree with more than others on here, but that would suggest that there is more than 1 ‘clique’, which begs the question of what was posted to upset one without getting support from the other.

JLWBigLil likes this.
  3. John Peachy

John Peachy Well-Known Member

The littlest hobo
    Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Sometimes some of the conversations get too personal in terms of abuse. I keep out of those threads.

There seems to be a common ground on here of many regular posters. I see them posting about BFC, music, politics a bit & the rest. That for me is what makes the forum interesting.

You get posters who want to wind folks up & others that just want to post things that are at least neo racist / tabloid crap, that I think most of don't agree with. No reason why they shouldn't be disagreed with. A reasoned arguement, is a different thing.

JLWBigLil likes this.
  4. Dja

Django Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Happy clappers? This place had loads of people wanting the manager sacked last season when we were still in the mix for automatic promotion.

It might be a lot of things but it’s certainly not full of happy clappers

JLWBigLil likes this.