These vouchers we were getting

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Tyke1, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Men

Menai Tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Nah it was basically menant to be a webpage - updates from players etc & I think where they would do competitions etc but it never came to fruition as they admitted they couldn’t actually make it work.

“Alongside a welcome pack, including a number of Barnsley FC items*, Reds Reserved Members will also be granted season-long access to an exclusive digital Members zone, providing opportunities to enter exclusive competitions and giveaways, whilst also receiving messages from your favourite players.

Reds Reserved Members will also be given access to unique events, with opportunities to meet the squad and embark on behind-the-scenes tours**.”

2. Sup

SuperTyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    19/20: it was advertised as coming with a digital Access zone that never materialised
    20/21: it was advertised with shirts in the away end that never materialised (and names in the tunnel etc that only coincidentally materialised after people on here kicked up a fuss)
    21:22: £50 vouchers that haven't materialised. I suspect that now fans have kicked up a fuss (and the club have probably read my false advertising post from a few days ago) that they'll coincidentally appear within a week. Let's see...

3. Tyke_67

Tyke_67 Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    But the vouchers will expire December 2021 :)

JamDrop likes this.
  4. Mid

Mido Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Rang the club this morning. Issues with the printers, should be ready soon. Will be offers, ie, £x off a burger or a shirt in the club shop. Don’t shoot the messenger and I won’t shoot the very pleasant lady in the box office if it turns out to be ********.

SuperTyke likes this.
  5. KFC

KFC Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley
    Given that the other benefit of plus was a shirt, I don't think it'll quite cut the mustard if the vouchers offer money off another shirt. But we'll wait and see...

JamDrop likes this.
  6. She

Sheriff Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The NHS t-shirts did eventually materialise. Mine was about 5 sizes smaller than the label indicated so I'm waiting 20 years or so before putting it on eBay as a collectors item. IMG_20211019_162010_compress5.jpg