View after the last 2 games

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Bruce, Apr 10, 2024.

1. Bruce

Bruce Active Member

Home Page:
    Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    Confidence is shot to pieces across the team, seems to have been this way since Bolton but really hit home after Lincoln.

This tippy tapping around the pitch is because in my view we have no one willing to carry the ball forward, no one that seems capable of holding a ball up and so it's hot potato time. No one willing to chance a shot either, It's bloody annoying to watch.

Last night the fans didn't really help, we have all paid and have a right to an opinion, but, if we acknowledge a lack of confidence, giving players grief after 10 seconds on the pitch is hardly going to help, normally I'd doubt they would hear it, but given I could hear the players talking to each other I am sure they could hear individuals in the away end. Save it to the end of the game at least.

Somethings are less forgivable, almost a carbon copy of the free kick conceded at Charlton shouldn't be happening, Collins should have made changes sooner, Jalo's energy when he comes on lifts the team, get him on sooner.

oh and the ref was sh*te again.

Where do we go from here? We need something to lift confidence quickly, hopefully a poor Reading side will turn up and we can get a result to life the team and fans, otherwise it feels like a long drawn out limp to the finish line.

2. Dragon Tyke

Dragon Tyke Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    "Oh and the Ref"..... Was so pro Stevenage he should have had a red & white shirt on. How the hell the foul on Cole did not produce a penalty is beyond me. That said wre were still very poor in all areas. :(

3. red

redrum Well-Known Member

Style:
    Barnsley (full width)
    The Bolton game was negative Neil's fault and now the players confidence has gone.